Friday, April 30, 2010

Mullet on a Scoot

I had the luxury of being introduced to mulletjunky.com this afternoon. While I enjoyed some good laughs from the amazing images on the site, my heart didn't skip a beat until I stumbled across this gem.
I'd like to share with you the words of mulletjunky.com in reference to this photo: "Every 6 months or so a mullet submission will be sent in that is like no other. Like a piece of artwork that you can't take your eyes off of. There is SO much going on here; overweight, young, red haired mullet on a modified moped cruising in a ghetto McDonalds parking lot. It rarely gets better than this." I couldn't have said it better. I hope this inspires you all to be creative. LTD.

1 comment:

J.S. Life Coach said...

This is amazing. I couldn't stop laughing. I love your blog Becky.